NOTICE OF REVISED ENTRY OF A PLACE OR PLACES IN THE TASMANIAN HERITAGE REGISTER
In accordance with section 18(3)(b) of the Historic Cultural Heritage Act 1995 (“the Act") the Tasmanian Heritage Council gives notice that it has provisionally entered the following place or places on the Tasmanian Heritage Register, updating its information.
THR#729: Ripple, Creamery Rd & 186 Creamery Rd, Sulphur Creek
THR#4832: Quamby, 1145 & 1301 Westwood Rd, & 1714 Meander Valley Rd, Hagley
THR#1478:She Oak and Leading Light, 165 – 225, & 351 Low Head Rd, Low Head
THR#5385:Chauncy Vale, 345 & 350 Chauncy Vale Rd, Bagdad
THR#5554: Shene, 76 & 80 Shene Rd, Pontville
THR#2525: Parliament House and Gardens, 2 Murray St, Hobart
THR#1567: Spiky Bridge, Tasman Highway, Swansea
THR#1488: Wauba Debar's Memorial, Lions Park, Burgess St, Bicheno
Members of the public are hereby invited under section 20 of the Act to provide a written submission relating to that intention.
Further, under section 19 of the Act, any person has a right to object to the entry(s).
A submission, or objection, must be made in writing and lodged with the Tasmanian Heritage Council within 60 days of the date of this notice.
An objection will be sufficiently lodged if it is sent to Chair, Tasmanian Heritage Council by post to: GPO Box 618 Hobart TAS 7001, or by email to: email@example.com.
Ms Brett Torossi
Tasmanian Heritage Council
30 January 2019